Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Update!!

Sorry folks been sometime since I last updated this as I was shifting house and had to move things the entire of last week. My parents just bought a new house slightly further away from London. If anyone wants to google map it like RPG, its at Snowden Hill @ Northfleet.

The neighborhood is more of an industrial area and there is a railway track a stone throw away(thats not how i measured the distance). But its kinda quiet and peaceful. But there isnt anything much to do near the house. That is if you are thinking about having legal entertainment. There is almost nothing in the 5 mile radius that is worthy of entertainment.... Unless you classify entertainment as seeing cars pass by.

There is a shopping centre a few miles from here but whats a broke guy going to do at shopping centre. People say its huge but all those who said that have obviously never been to Singapore - The shopping centre capital. The only possible thing I could do there is look at girls. Oh trust me on this people... Singapore could have more shopping centres... BUT on a sunday the ratio of fit chicks to the shopping centre there is far greater than any shopping centre in Singapore... Hands down!!

But I only go there occasionally.. No no not to look at girls, if you are thinking I am some desperate pervert (which most guys are) then you are thinking correct. But i don't make an extra effort to look at girls like those criminal perverts (most of you would know that I am not THAT hard working). Anyway I go there to meet up a few of my brothers friends. Besides that I sit at home and mug mug away for the upcoming exams in December.

I don't dread mugging much as the subject is amazingly interesting and everything I ever wanted to do. Hoping that it would get better and eventually get a fulfilling career. Thank you Sze Chuan(Hope I spelt it correct) and Prof Ong Chin Huat for recommending me the course. Hahahha. More on that later....

Anyway thats what my life currently has been lately. Till next time people
Enjoy and Have a great time!!

Cheers c\_/...

6 comments:

xpidemic17 said...

GOPI!! it's me... just realised you have a blog... how have u been? oh well, i can read it from here yah. ;p

Anonymous said...

Hey gopi boy...how's life...? Hope u're doing great...Give me a call or drop me a mail whenever u're free ya...we've got quite abit of catching up to do...

Love always,
Angel

Anonymous said...

Gopi...u really cant remember me...? to think that we used to have such a wonderful time tog...now u dun even have any idea who i am...? Perhaps, all guys are like that...jerks...

Though disappointed i am...im still holding a glimpse of hope that u'll eventually remember n call me...

Missing ya,
Angel...

Gopi said...

AIN!! Its me too... Hahahaa... I am good and the swelling on my hands from JC went down cos no more beating.. I know you would be good but pray that Rani Mukherjee is good and not suffering from swollen shoulders..

Take care..

Gopi said...

Er Angel,

May I know which Angel it is..? I know of quite a few angel's(Angela, angel from Angel-Mortal game etc etc). Not that I had wonderful time with all of them...

If my gf were to see this along with the 'Love always' I have quite a bit of explaining to do to do ( not only to my gf but the Satan himself) about the wonderful time I had with someone I am not conclusively sure who it might be..

Love,
Devil

Unknown said...

Hey Gopi! Your blog eh. Great now i can read what u've been up to in UK. heh heh.