Thursday, September 27, 2007

Distractions..

Been Studying for a while early in the morning and my gf distracts me from the monotonous rambling of the video lecturer and points me to a link on RPG's blog and tells me she is Loyal and Devoted... O_o... And I am an easy distractable guy.. You know the type who sits in the library peeping around waiting for things to happen so i can immediately throw the books away. Then I decided I should take the test too.. For FUN.. I have done easily like 10+ of these tests before with each one telling me I am different in some sense or another. Anyway this is what it says I am.

You Are An ENTP

The Visionary

You are charming, outgoing, friendly. You make a good first impression.
You possess good negotiating skills and can convince anyone of anything.
Happy to be the center of attention, you love to tell stories and show off.
You're very clever, but not disciplined enough to do well in structured environments.

In love, you see everything as a grand adventure. You enjoy taking risks for love.
And if things don't work out, you're usually not too much worse for the wear!

You would make a great entrepreneur, marketing executive, or actor.

At work, you need a lot of freedom to pursue your own path and vision.
How you see yourself: Analytical, creative, and peaceful

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Detached, wishy-washy, and superficial


So what does that tell you..?

I am conclusively an Easily Distracted guy.. The kind who wakes up early to study but ends up taking a personality test and then writes a blog post about it.

Till next time
Cheers c\_/...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha i really like the conclusion of the post!!! :D

ggma